Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dirty Laundry!

This morning as I was easing into the workday (read: checking email and playing scrabulous), I heard a loud gasp come from the neighbouring cube. "You HAVE to see this!" my coworker squeaked. I wasn't sure what to expect--would it be some particularly heinous outfit being fugged? Some new celebritart being ripped to shreds by perez?--so I looked over the wall...to see her reading Home Furnishings Now magazine.

Now even though she's a buyer for the Home division, no one should get excited over coasters and flower vases. But she was red in the face, waving the magazine around, and kept saying "oh my god! oh my god!!" What could possibly have gotten her this agitated?

The Orgasmatron 3000, a "Leather clad washing machine and saddle [that] aims bring the fun back to housework". Yes, that is a saddle on top. And these are the settings:Um, wow. Profiled on the inside cover of an industry magazine. Priceless :)

No comments: