Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting psyched!

I've always loved the week leading up to a big game...it's the time when the excitement is building but hasn't yet become the pregame jitters of the night before, when I like to look back at the season and at past seasons for inspiration. So I've been re-reading some of the old emails from the PUWRFC listserv and found the link to this video, which was sent out right before the EPRU championships my freshman year (the year that West Chester did the haka before kickoff...so funny, especially when we dominated them). So I thought I'd post it, because:

a) I love to watch it

b) a blog page looks a little more like it could be work than youtube does, for anyone walking by my cubicle

c) I just figured out how to post videos :)

The only problem is that now I want to go run around, and I have to sit here for another 2 hours...

No comments: